AMS1117 4 pin 3.3V DC to DC step down power supply modules pack of 10pcs
This power supply module is based on the AMS1117 3.3V voltage regulator. It is capable of regulating a wide range of input voltage (4.0 to 12V) down to a fixed 3.3V output at up to 1A (Vin = 4.5V). Standard 0.1 inch header pins provide a means of connecting to its input and output terminals. These header pins have also been conveniently placed so that the module can be inserted face down into standard.
This is the pack of 10 pieces of AMS1117 4 pin 3.3V DC to DC step down power supply modules
- Onboard powerful AMS1117 chip
- Onboard power indicator to indicate power is turned on: Color – RED
- Output voltage interface, connection to facilitate the experimental.
- Specially designed two pin mounting holes, can be directly fixed on the whole expansion board for experiments.
- Small Compact Size, 4 pin type, Breadboard friendly.
- 2P single row pin input and output for easy connection