- IC Name : PCF8574
- Operating voltage : 5V
- PCB size : 42mm x 20mm(L x B)
- Serial I2C control of LCD display using PCF8574.
- Backlight can be enabled or disabled via a jumper on the board.
- Contrast control via a potentiometer.
(+18% GST extra)
IIC or I2C Serial interface adapter module for 16 x 2 (1602) Character LCD displayThis is a RoHS compliant I2C Serial LCD display board module that can be connected to a standard 16 x 2 or 20 x 4 character display module that supports 4-bit mode. All character modules sold on our site support 4-bit mode, and nearly all commercially available 16×2 and 20×4 line character modules support it too. This board has a PCF8574 I2C chip that converts I2C serial data to parallel data for the LCD display. There are many examples on the internet for using this board with Arduino. The I2C address is 0x3F by default, but this can be changed via 3 solder jumpers provided on the board. This allows up to 3 LCD displays to be controlled via a single I2C bus (giving each one its own address).
- 5V power supply
- Serial I2C control of LCD display using PCF8574
- Backlight can be enabled or disabled via a jumper on the board
- Contrast control via a potentiometer
- Can have 8 modules on a single I2C bus (change address via solder jumpers)address, allowing