PWM switch dimming brightness controller for LED Strip Light 12V to 24V 8A
Dimmers are devices connected to a light fixture and used to lower the brightness of the light. By changing the voltage waveform applied to the lamp, it is possible to lower the intensity of the light output. Modern dimmers are built from semiconductors instead of variable resistors because they have higher efficiency. A variable resistor would dissipate power as heat and acts as a voltage divider. Since semiconductor or solid-state dimmers switch quickly between a low resistance “on” state and a high resistance “off” state, they dissipate very little power compared with the controlled load.
- Easy to install and simple to use
- Soft and stable, no flickering
- Low power consumption and energy-saving
- Constant voltage and constant current output can be connected with amplifiers to extend its load.
- Adjustable Brightness Light Switch Dimmer Controller for single color Led Strip Light