128 x 64 Blue/White color LCD display module (JHD12864E)
A Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) screen is an electronic display module and has a wide range of applications. A 128×64 LCD display is a very basic module and is very commonly used in various devices and circuits. A 128×64 LCD means it can display 128 characters per line and there are 64 such lines. In this LCD each character is displayed in a 5×8 pixel matrix. The 128×64 intelligent alphanumeric dot matrix display is capable of displaying 256 different characters and symbols.
- 128 characters wide, 64 rows
- White text on the Blue background
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines! (Any analog/digital pins can be used)
- Fax machines
- Laser printers
- Industrial test equipment
- Networking equipment