- Detection Range: Usually between 16 and 23 feet (5 to 7 meters)
- The angle of detection: Typically, 120 degrees
- Operating Voltage: Typically between 3.3 and 5 volts DC
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Frequently features sensitivity settings that can be changed.
- Output Signal: Digital (High/Low) or Analog (Voltage)
PIR Motion Detector Sensor Module
For motion-detecting applications, the PIR Motion Detector Sensor Module is crucial. It uses Passive Infrared (PIR) technology to track variations in thermal radiation, making it extremely responsive to movement from people and animals. Security systems, lighting controls, and automation applications all frequently employ this module. It is appropriate for a variety of applications due to its small size and simplicity of integration. It offers versatility for specialized motion detection solutions with sensitivity and time delay settings that may be adjusted. In a range of applications, the PIR Motion Detector Sensor Module provides accurate and effective detection, boosting security and energy-saving benefits.
- Security systems.
- Automatic lights.
- Industrial Automaton Control.
- Automatic doors.
- Sensitive Setting: Turn to Right, Distance Increases (About 7M); Turn to Left, Distance Reduce (About 3M)
- Time Setting: Turn to Right, Time Increases (About 200S); Turn to Left, Time Reduce (About 5S)