NEXTWINNER 250gm 20 AWG Grade 40/60 size Lead free solder wire reel flux cored and non corrosive
Solder wire is the most important item in soldering applications. The solder wire melts and makes a permanent joint for wire or solder joint. This is a high-quality lead-free solder wire reel. The melting point of the wire ranges from 188°C to 217°C. The size of the wire is 20 AWG. This is lead-free solder wire. The lead-containing solder wire is very toxic. That’s why we are offering lead-free solder wire for your protection and health. It is commonly used in electronics, plumbing, and the assembly of sheet metal parts. This wire offers flux-cored and non-corrosive properties that ensure long-term stability and use.
- Lead-free solder wire reel 250gm
- Melting point range from 188°C to 217°C
- The size of the wire is 20 AWG
- Good solderability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
- With the solder wire reel, soldering can be accomplished quickly.