PG11 Polyamide Cable gland high quality PG type waterproof pack of 5pcs
When we have cables running in/out of enclosures, we use cable glands to make a tight seal around them, form-fit the cables and protect our electronics inside the enclosure. Cable glands also relieve the stress from the cable when it is constantly moved and prevent it from wearing out or getting damaged at the joint. Thus increasing the life and reliability of the cable. They also provide a clean and nice look to the product enclosure and allow for easy maintenance and servicing. These cable glands are built polyamide plastic. They feature high wear and tear properties with excellent heat-resistant technology. It will not be easy to be destroyed by salt, alkali, alcohol, oil, fat, and other general solvents.
This is the pack of 5 pieces of PG11 Polyamide Cable gland high quality PG type waterproof
- Excellent working in harsh conditions
- Provides waterproof covering to cables
- Prevent cables from wearing out or getting damaged
- High-quality Polyamide plastic built
- It will not be easy to be destroyed by salt, alkali, alcohol, oil, fat, and other general solvents.