- Valve regulated lead-acid battery
- Nominal voltage : 12V
- Nominal capacity : 2.2Ah/20hours
- Charging voltage : 14.4V to 14.7V
- Recommended charging current : not more than 0.55A
- Long-lasting battery
12V 2.2A Rechargeable valve regulated lead acid battery's pack of 10pcs
This is a rechargeable lead-acid battery. They are also commonly known as sealed batteries or maintenance-free batteries. It is made of a number of lead-acid cells wired in series in a single container. Lead-acid cells have two plates of lead hang in a fluid-like electrolyte solution of sulfuric acid. We can use this type of battery in any position or orientation we like without the fear of spillage. The cover of the battery is built from polypropylene material. Thus, prevent the battery from the impacted in harsh conditions. Also, this battery does not require any water top-up throughout its service life.
This is the pack of 10 pieces of 12V 2.2A Rechargeable valve regulate lead acid battery's
- This is a maintenance-free battery
- No water top up required throughout its service life
- It has a long battery life of up to 10years.
- Moreover, this battery is designed with high-density thin plate technology.