- Resistance : 39 ohm (Ω)
- Tolerance : 5%
- Resistor type : fusible ceramic cement power resistor
- Power rating : 10W
- Can withstand in high-energy and high-voltages at high temperatures
- Reliable and offers a long service life
39 ohm ( Ω ) 10 watt Fusible ceramic cement power resistors pack of 25pcs
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. Resistors act to reduce current flow, and, at the same time, act to lower voltage levels within circuits. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to limit current flow, adjust signal levels, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines among other uses. This is a 39 ohm (Ω) fusible ceramic resistor. These resisters are manufactured from a sintered body of ceramic material. Therefore, they can withstand high-energy and high-voltages at high temperatures; such as those encountered in the protection of high voltage surge equipment, discharge banks, and high-frequency radiation suppression.
This is the pack of 25 pieces of 39 ohm ( Ω ) 10 watt Fusible ceramic cement power resistor
- They can withstand high-energy and high-voltages at high temperatures.
- Also, they blast themselves when the current exceeds the limit
- Moreover, they are highly reliable and offers long service life