6 channel LED chaser
6 channel LED chaser is based on LED flashing, If you want to build a 6 LED Chaser circuit we suggest this circuit first. It uses popular IC is a simple and affordable IC-4017 decade counter and IC-555. When we power the circuit, LEDs start glowing one by one for a defined time period. Means first LED Q1 glows and then Q2 glows and Q1 turned OFF and then Q3 glows and Q2 turned OFF and so on. When we change resistance of variable resistor then speed of LED’s increase. Because frequency of 555 timer increases and this increases frequency signal is directly connected to counter’s trigger pin. So that counter changes its state faster
- Full documentation, includes Circuit diagrams, Testing document, PCB Specifications, Reading Material etc.
- Documentation will be provided on email
- Power Source: We will not provide any Battery with all the kits as they are not allowed in the shipments by Air.
- Led chaser circuit with 6 led outputs.
- Variable frequency.
- Best for making electronic projects.
- Ideal for making led dice project.
How does it work?
The 6 channel light chaser circuit works with the two ICs, 4017 and 555 timer IC. the 555 timer IC sends a clock pulse ( or signal ) to the 4017 counter IC. The counter IC counts and sends a signal to the next output pins. There are a total of 16 pins in the 4017 IC, out of them, 10 pins are output pins. When it completes 10 counting’s, it again counts from the 1st pin.