- Transistor type: Medium frequency NPN transistor
- Collector-Base Voltage: 30V
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 20V
- Emitter-Base Voltage: 5V
- Continuous Collector Current: 30mA
BF494 Medium frequency NPN transistor pack of 20pcs
BF494 is a semiconductor device used to amplify or switch electronic signals and electrical power. It is also a good transistor to use in audio amplifier circuits. Because the minimum base voltage or saturation voltage of the transistor is 30V.
This is a pack of 20 pieces of BF494 Medium frequency NPN transistor
- HF applications in both radio and television receivers
- Also used in FM tuners
- Low noise AM mixer-oscillators
- IF amplifiers in AM/FM receivers.