- Connector type : DB-25
- Connector gender : male
- Voltage rating : 220V to 250V AC
- Current rating : 3A
- Number of rows : 2
- Number of pins : 25 (13+12)
- Contact resistance : 20mΩ
- Hard thermoplastic backshell is also included
DB-25 25 pin D-sub miniature male connector with backshell
This is a common type of electrical connector. They are name for their characteristic D shape metal shield. This connector has 25 pins in two rows. This type of connector are widely use in serial interface of communication ports, networking ports, etc. The pins are highly insulate with glass fill thermoplastic material for short circuit protection. The contact pins are build from high quality copper material which protects them from breaking or bending. The connectors also ensure that no data fluctuation occurs. The metal shield provides the connector high wear and tear capabilities. A plastic shell is also comes with this connector that helps you to keep the connector safe and highly insulated.
- Solder cup configuration for longevity.
- Nickel plated terminals.
- Also, High wear and tear properties
- Moreover, Metal shield body with nickel plating