- Number of pins: 40 pin
- Spacing(pitch): 2.54 mm
- Strip length: 10 cm ( approx.)
- Pin type: L shape (90° angle) both
- Package includes: 10 male berg strips (40 pins each)
Double L shape 90 degree angle Male Berg Strip 1 x 40 Pin headers pack of 10 sticks
A male berg strip or pin header is a form of electrical connector therefore it consists of many rows of male berg pins typically spaced 2.54 millimeters apart. The male berg pin headers are mostly used inside equipment, rather than being used as a connector on the outside of the device. All 40 pins can be cut to any size. Used with custom PCBs or general custom headers. These strips sell as long sticks of 40 connectors. You can easily break off to the right number of pins.
This is the pack of 10 sticks of Double L shape 90 degree angle Male Berg Strip 1 x 40 Pin headers
- 100% tested genuine product
- Strong plastic material is used for shoulder box's
- Best quality
- Pure copper alloy is used in making of these pins
- Each strip contains 40 male pin headers.