Electric brushed Motor RS-555 PCB Drill(12Volt DC)
Electric brushed Motor RS-555 offers a high starting torque, which makes it perfect for use in applications that are designed to move heavier loads, such as wiper systems and industrial automation applications. The consistent drive power that DC motors deliver means they’re ideal for maintaining a constant torque whilst an application is in use, making them an excellent choice for a geared motor solution.
Advantages of a brushed DC motor include low initial cost, high reliability, and simple control of motor speed. The brushed DC electric motor generates torque directly from the DC power supplied to the motor by using internal commutation, stationary magnets, and rotating electromagnets.
- Cylindrical shape
- 3mm diameter shaft and 2 pin connectors.
- Great for the rusty or damaged DC motor on the machine.
- Comes with a magnetic shield
- To run this motor, you would need a 12 Volt DC Power supply.
- The Amperage rating on it should be 1 Amp or above.
- Perfect for various DIY applications.