- Resistance: 1.5K ohm (Ω)
- Resistor type : carbon film resistor
- Tolerance: 5%.
- Power rating: 1/4Watt.
1.5k ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor box of 5000pcs
A variety of electronic applications greatly benefit from using these 1.5K resistors. They are suitable for use in a wide range of circuits due to their high resistance value, 1/4 watt power rating, and through-hole architecture. Additionally, their 5% tolerance is more than adequate for the majority of general-purpose applications. They are extremely dependable and stable in spite of fluctuations in temperature, thanks to the metal film structure. These resistors are a low-cost option for any electronics project and come in a packet of 5000 pieces. A number of electronic circuits can employ the 5000 pieces of 1.5K Ohm () resistors included in this box. These resistors have a power rating of 1/4 watt and a tolerance of 5%, which means that the actual resistance of the resistor may vary by up to 5% from its stated value of 1.5K. These resistors have an axial lead design, which means the leads are at either end of the resistor body and are intended for through-hole mounting.
- This is the box of 5000 pieces of 1.5K ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor.
- High reliability 1.5K ohm resistor
- ±5% Tolerance carbon film type
- Excellent heat withstand
- Long life
- Used in chargers
- Small DIY projects
- Used in the fan speed regulator or controller
- Lighting the bulb (in the switches or the controller of your led lighting)
- Street lights.