Electronic Spices 5000Pcs 100 Ohm (Ω) 1/4 (0.25 watt) ±5% Tolerance 100 MR Ω ohm MF Through Hole Resistors Axial Lead
- Resistance: 100 ohm (Ω)
- Resistor type : carbon film resistor
- Tolerance: 5%
- Power rating: 1/4Watt
- Maximum working voltage: 250V
100 ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor box of 5000pcs
For a variety of electronic applications, these 100K resistors are a fantastic option. They are suitable for use in a range of circuits due to their high resistance value, 1/4-watt power rating, and through-hole design, and their 5% tolerance is more than enough for the majority of general-purpose applications. They are extremely dependable and sturdy through time and temperature fluctuations because of the metal-film structure. These resistors come in a packet of 5000 pieces, making them a budget-friendly option for any electronics project. The 5000 pieces of 100K Ohm () resistors included in this package are intended to be used in a range of electronic circuits. The resistance of these resistors, which have a tolerance of 5% and a 1/4-watt power rating, may differ by as much as 5% from their stated value of 100K. These resistors, which have an axial lead design with the leads at either end of the resistor body, are meant to be mounted through holes.
- This is the box of 5000 pieces of 100 ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor.
- High-reliability 100 ohm (Ω) resistor
- ±5% Tolerance carbon film type
- Excellent heat withstand
- Long life
- Used in chargers
- Small DIY projects
- In need of power distribution.
- Used in the fan speed regulator or controller
- Lighting the bulb (in the switches or the controller of your led lighting)
- Street lights.