- Resistance: 220 ohm (Ω)
- Resistor type : carbon film resistor
- Tolerance: 5%
- Power rating: 1/4Watt
- Maximum working voltage: 250V
220 ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor box of 5000pcs
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. Resistors act to reduce current flow, and, at the same time, act to lower voltage levels within circuits. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to limit current flow, adjust signal levels, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines among other uses. These are your run-of-the-mill 1/4 Watt, +/- 5% tolerance PTH resistors. Commonly used in breadboards and other prototyping applications, these 220-ohm resistors make excellent pull-ups, pull-downs, and current limiters. These thick-lead versions of the resistors fit snugly into a breadboard with very little movement, so you should have few to no issues using them in your next project!
This is the box of 5000 pieces of 220 ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor
- High-reliability 220 (Ω) ohm resistor
- ±5% Tolerance Carbon film type
- Excellent heat withstand
- Long life
- Used in chargers
- Small DIY projects
- In need of power distribution.
- Used in the fan speed regulator or controller
- Lighting the bulb (in the switches or the controller of your led lighting)
- Street lights.