Electronic Spices 5000Pcs 390k Ohm (Ω) 1/4 (0.25 watt) ±5% Tolerance 390k MR Ω ohm MF Through Hole Resistors Axial Lead
- Resistance: 390K ohm (Ω)
- Resistor type : carbon film resistor
- Tolerance: 5%
- Power rating: 1/4Watt
- Maximum working voltage: 250V
390k ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistors box of 5000pcs
A resistor is a two-terminal passive electrical component used in circuits to implement electrical resistance. In addition to reducing current flow, resistors also lower voltage levels within circuits. Resistors have a variety of purposes in electronic circuits, including regulating signal levels, biasing active components, and terminating transmission lines. These are standard 1/4-watt PTH resistors with a +/- 5% tolerance. These 390k ohm resistor are frequently used in breadboards and other prototyping applications and work well as pull-up, pull-down, and current limiters. You should have little to no trouble using these thick-lead versions of the resistors in your upcoming project because they fit securely and with little movement onto a breadboard!
- This is the box of 5000 pieces of 390K ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor
- High reliability 390K (Ω) ohm resistor
- ±5% Tolerance Carbon film type
- Excellent heat withstand
- Long life
- Used in chargers
- Small DIY projects
- In need of power distribution.
- Used in the fan speed regulator or controller
- Lighting the bulb (in the switches or the controller of your led lighting)
- Street lights.