- Resistance: 820 ohm (Ω)
- Resistor type : carbon film resistor
- Tolerance: 5%
- Power rating: 1/4Watt
- Maximum working voltage: 250V
820 ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor box of 5000pcs
Resistors act to reduce current flow while also lowering voltage levels within circuits. Resistors are used in electronic circuits to limit current flow, adjust signal levels, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other things. These are standard 1/4-watt PTH resistors with a +/- 5% tolerance. These 820 ohm resistor are commonly used in breadboards and other prototyping applications as pull-ups, pull-downs, and current limiters. These thick-lead resistors fit snugly into a breadboard with minimal movement, so you should have no trouble using them in your next project! Resistors are used to limit the flow of electricity in electronic circuits and are also used in circuits to change the characteristics of a signal. They are made of a material that can resist a current or voltage in a circuit. The lead resistors are used in the construction of circuits and to protect the circuits from overloading.
- This is the box of 5000 pieces of 820 ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor
- High-reliability 820 (Ω) ohm resistor
- ±5% Tolerance Carbon film type
- Excellent heat withstand
- Long life
- Used in chargers
- Small DIY projects
- In need of power distribution.
- Used in the fan speed regulator or controller