- Resistance: 1 ohm (Ω)
- Resistor type : carbon film resistor
- Tolerance: 5%.
- Power rating: 1/4Watt.
1 ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor pack of 50pcs
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. Resistors act to reduce current flow, and, at the same time, act to lower voltage levels within circuits. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to limit current flow, adjust signal levels, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines among other uses.
This is the pack of 50 pieces of 1 ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor
- High-reliability one (Ω) ohm resistor
- ±5% Tolerance carbon film type
- Excellent heat withstand
- Long life
- Used in chargers
- Small DIY projects
- In need of power distribution.
- Used in the fan speed regulator or controller
- Lighting the bulb (in the switches or the controller of your led lighting)
- Street lights.