- Resistance: 1K ohm (Ω)
- Resistor type : carbon film resistor
- Tolerance: 5%
- Power rating: 1/4Watt
- Maximum working voltage: 250V
1k ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor pack of 50 pcs
A resistor is an electrical component with two terminals that increases electrical resistance in circuits. Resistors lower voltage conditions in circuits as well as current influx. Resistors are employed in electronic circuits for a variety of purposes, including signal regulation, component activation, and termination of transmission lines. These typical 0.25-watt PTH resistors have a +/- 5% tolerance. These 1K ohm resistors are often used in breadboards and other prototyping processes because they work well as pull-up, pull-down, and current limiters. Using these snug-fitting thick-lead resistors in your next design should make it simple and somewhat successful. It is made up of a cylindrical rod and a thin metal wire, with the wire's other end hooked up to the circuit and the other end attached to the cylindrical rod. The axial lead is a high-performance product that is affordable, durable, and has a long lifespan.
- This is the pack of 50 pieces of 1K ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor.
- High-reliability 1K ohm (Ω) resistor
- ±5% Tolerance carbon film type
- Excellent heat withstand
- Long life
- Used in chargers
- Small DIY projects
- In need of power distribution.
- Used in the fan speed regulator or controller
- Lighting the bulb (in the switches or the controller of your led lighting)
- Street lights.