- Resistance: 4.7K ohm (Ω)
- Resistor type : carbon film resistor
- Tolerance: 5%
- Power rating: 1/4Watt
- Maximum working voltage: 250V
4.7k ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor pack of 50pcs
Resistors act to reduce current flow while also lowering voltage levels within circuits. Resistors are used in electronic circuits to limit current flow, adjust signal levels, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other things. These are standard 1/4-watt PTH resistors with a +/- 5% tolerance. These 4.7 k ohm resistor are commonly used in breadboards and other prototyping applications as pull-ups, pull-downs, and current limiters. These thick-lead resistors fit snugly into a breadboard with minimal movement, so you should have no trouble using them in your next project. They are used in many different applications and are useful for applications where space is limited.
- This is the pack of 50 pieces of 4.7K ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor.
- High reliability 4.7K (Ω) ohm resistor
- ±5% Tolerance Carbon film type
- Excellent heat withstand
- Long life
- Used in chargers
- Small DIY projects
- In need of power distribution.
- Used in the fan speed regulator or controller