Electronic Spices 50Pcs 5.6 Ohm (Ω) 1/4 (0.25 watt) ±5% Tolerance 5.6 MR Ω ohm MF Through Hole Resistors Axial Lead
- Resistance: 5.6 ohm (Ω)
- Resistor type : carbon film resistor
- Tolerance: 5%
- Power rating: 1/4Watt
- Maximum working voltage: 250V
5.6 ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor pack of 50pcs
A resistor is a passive, two-terminal electrical device used in circuits to apply electrical resistance. Resistors work to lower voltage levels in circuits while reducing current flow. Resistors have a variety of purposes in electronic circuits, including regulating signal levels, biasing active components, and terminating transmission lines. These are standard 1/4 Watt PTH resistors with a +/- 5% tolerance. These 5.6 ohm resistors are frequently used in breadboards and other prototyping applications and work well as pull-up, pull-down, and current limiters. You should have little to no trouble using these thick-lead versions of the resistors in your upcoming project because they fit securely and with little movement onto a breadboard!
- This is the pack of 50 pieces of 5.6 ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor.
- High reliability 5.6 (Ω) ohm resistor
- ±5% Tolerance Carbon film type
- Excellent heat withstand
- Long life
- Used in chargers
- Small DIY projects
- In need of power distribution.
- Used in the fan speed regulator or controller