- Body material : Nylon 66
- Metal use : phosphor bronze
- Pitch spacing : 5.08mm ( both )
- Number of holes and pins : 8
- Type of connector : Pluggable terminal block
- Rated voltage : 320V
- Current rating : 20A
- Package contains : 5 pairs ( 5 pieces of male + 5 pieces of female)
Male and Female pair of 8 pin 5.08mm pitch pluggable terminal block connector pack of 5 pair
(2EDGR-5.08-8P and 2EDGK-5.08-8P)
These are pluggable terminal block connectors. They are light in weight and highly insulated for short circuit protection. They have a Nylon 66 material body and the metal parts are built from phosphor bronze material. These connectors are used to connect wire and cable to the circuit board. The male connectors can easily mount on a PCB board. The female connectors have screws to hold the wires. When the female connector interlock with the male connector, a strong bond is established and the current flows through them. These types of connectors are very useful in hot-swapping types of applications. In other words, They are used where the connection may be expected to be removed for servicing or any other purposes.
This is the pack of 5 pairs of Male and Female pair of 8 pin 5.08mm pitch pluggable terminal block connector
- Highly insulated for short circuit protection.
- They are very lightweight and tough
- Interlocking system for easy flow of current
- The Nylon 66 material body provides long life and toughness