- Switch function: SPST
- Contact rating: 100 mAh max.
- Pin space : 2.54mm
- Operating Temperature Range : -40 to 85 °C
- No. of pins : 8
Manual 4 way DIP switch standard profile BD04 pack of 5pcs
A DIP switch is a manual electric switch that packs with others in a group in a standard dual in-line package(DIP). The term may refer to each individual switch, or to the unit as a whole. This type of switch is designed to be used on a PCB along with other electronic components. It is commonly used to customize the behavior of an electronic device for specific situations. DIP switches are an alternative to jumper blocks. Their main advantage is that they are quicker to change and there are no parts to lose.
This is the pack of 5 pieces of Manual 4-way DIP switch standard profile BD04
- Address switch for industrial controls
- Logic switching for computers.
- Function controlling for numerous applications