- Number of pins: 40 pin
- Spacing(pitch): 1.2 mm
- Strip length: 6.4 cm ( approx.)
- Pin length: 7 mm
- Package includes: 10 male berg strips (40 pins each)
Micro 7 mm Male Berg Strips 1 x 40 Pin header pack of 10 sticks
A male berg strip or pin header is a form of electrical connector therefore it consist many rows of male berg pins typically spaced 1.2 millimeters apart. But the sizes are common that is 7 millimeter. The male berg pin headers are mostly used inside equipment, rather than being used as a connector on the outside of the device. All 40 pins can be cut to any size. Used with custom PCBs or general custom headers. These strips sells as long stick of 40 connectors. You can easily broke off to the right number of pins.
This is the pack of 10 sticks of Micro 7 mm Male Berg Strips 1 x 40 Pin header
- 100% tested genuine product
- Strong plastic material is used for shoulder box's
- Best quality
- Pure copper alloy is used in making of these pins
- Each strip contains 40 male pin headers.