Electric Motor RS-775 DC for Drill(12V-24V)
Electric Motor RS-775 DC offers a high starting torque, which makes it perfect for use in applications that are designed to move heavier loads, such as wiper systems and industrial automation applications. The consistent drive power that DC motors deliver means they’re ideal for maintaining constant torque. Therefore this motor is an excellent choice for a geared motor solution.
Advantages of a brushed DC motor include low initial cost, high reliability, and simple control of motor speed. The brushed DC electric motor generates torque directly from the DC power supplied to the motor by using internal commutation, stationary magnets, and rotating electromagnets.
Its casing is made of rustproof material mainly steel with some protective coatings, with few plastic parts. It is a high torque high power device for mid to high-power applications generally in robotics, quadcopters, and industrials.
- Cylindrical shape
- 6mm diameter shaft and 2 pin connectors.
- Great for the rusty or damaged DC motor on the machine.
- Comes with a magnetic shield
- To run this motor, you would need a 12 Volt DC Power supply.
- The Amperage rating on it should be 1 Amp or above.
- Perfect for various DIY applications.