- Charging Voltage: 5V DC
- Charging Current: 1mA
- LED indication
- USB Output Voltage: DC5V
- USB Output Current: 1200mA
- Charging Interface: Micro USB port
- Use Battery :- 18650, 3.7V, 12000mah
T6845-B Power bank charging circuit modules pack of 10pcs
The Power Bank module is a single-chip solution design for mobile power. It includes a load management module. And also, an LED indication module and a protection module. This board is mostly used in batteries for boosting. It has a low Static Current, as a result, the whole circuit only consumes 0.1mA. There is no need for manual operation on this board.
This is the pack of 10 pieces of T6845-B Power bank charging circuit module
- This module provides under-voltage protection to the circuit.
- This board also ensure the output short circuit protection
- This board has an LED for charging and discharging indication
- Also, a Micro USB port for charging is available.