- Average forward current is 3A
- Forward Voltage drop is 1V @3A
- Non-repetitive Peak current is 200A
- Peak Reverse current is 10uA.
- Repetitive reverse voltage is 1000V
1N5408 3A 1000V Reverse voltage power diode pack of 50pcs
1N5408 3A 1000V Reverse voltage diode; maximum current carrying capacity is 3A and it withstands peaks up to 200A. We can use this diode in circuits, designed for less than 3A. The reverse current is 10uA which is negligible. These diodes have a slow recovery time so in modern electronics, it is being replaced by other advanced diodes.
This is the pack of 50 pieces of 1N5408 3A 1000V Reverse voltage power diode
- Used to prevent reverse polarity problem
- HV supplies
- Half Wave and Full Wave rectifiers
- Used as a protection device
- Current flow regulators