- Small stainless steel hacksaw with 5 blades
- The total length of the hacksaw : 9 inches (230mm)
- Length of the blade : 6.25 inches (160mm)
- Teeth per inch on the blade : 25 teeth per inch
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and easy handling
- High-quality stainless steel body with nickel plating
9 inch (230mm) Small stainless steel hacksaw cutter with 5 blades
This is a small 9-inch hacksaw cutter. It is used for small household and industrial work for example cutting of PVC pipe, wood, aluminum, and some other metals. The body of the hacksaw is manufactured from high-quality stainless steel metal with nickel plating all over the body. The nickel plating protects it from corrosion and offers long life. The specially design ergonomic handle provides comfort and easy operating of the hacksaw. The 6.25 inch (160mm) carbon steel blade offers an easy cutting experience. The blade has 25 teeth per inch. Two plastic holders are also attached at the front and back of the blade.
- Includes 6.25-inch high-quality carbon steel blade
- Durable, ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip,
- Finger-tighten knurl for easy blade change,
- Lightweight construction,
- Designed for working in tight spaces.