- Type : Decade counter IC
- Supply voltage range : 5V to 15V
- Power dissipation : 700mW
- Supports 10 decoded outputs
- High noise immunity : 0.45
- Low power : 10 µW
- Maximum clock frequency : 5.5Mhz
CD4017 Decade counter noise immunity DIP 16 pin IC pack of 2pcs
This is a decade counter IC. It is used for low-range counting applications. This IC has the capability to turn on 10 outputs sequentially in a pre-defined time. It can also hold or reset the count if required. It also has the capability to indicate the status of counting using a carry pin. The configuration of the CD4017 permits medium-speed operation. This IC has a wide variety of use in the electronic industry such as alarms, medical instruments, etc.
This is the pack of 2 pieces of CD4017 Decade counter noise immunity DIP 16 pin IC
- It has a wide supply voltage range
- This IC has noise immunity.
- Medium speed operation
- 10 outputs sequentially in a pre-defined time