- Connector type : DC-37
- Connector gender : female
- Voltage rating : 220V to 250V AC
- Current rating : 3A
- Number of rows : 2
- Number of holes : 37 (19+18)
- Contact resistance : 20mΩ
- Hard thermoplastic backshell is also included
DC-37 37 through hole D-sub miniature female connectors with backshell pack of 20pcs
This is a common type of electrical connector. They are name for their characteristic D shape metal shield. This connector has 37 through holes in two rows. This type of connector are widely use in serial interfaces for example communication ports, networking ports, etc. The connecting holes are highly insulate with glass fill thermoplastic material for short circuit protection. The contact part is build from high quality copper material. The connectors also ensure that no data fluctuation occurs. The metal shield provides the connector high wear and tear capabilities. A plastic shell is also comes with this connector that helps you to keep the connector safe and highly insulated.
This is the pack of 20 pieces of DC-37 37 through hole D-sub miniature female connector with backshell
- Solder cup configuration for longevity.
- Nickel plated terminals.
- Also, High wear and tear properties
- Moreover, Metal shield body with nickel plating