Double open ended spanner set 8 pieces 4mm to 22mm
A spanner is a tool used to provide grip and mechanical advantage in applying torque to turn objects, usually rotary fasteners, such as nuts and bolts to tighten or loosen them. Spanners are used in all major industries, garages, and homes to tighten or loosen the fasteners. This is a set of 8 spanners with different sizes which is useful for different sized fasteners. With their anti-slip and anti-corrosion features, these spanners will last long with no compromise in performance. The sizes are from 4mm to 22mm.
- Package includes : 8 spanners of different sizes and shapes
- Nickel chrome plating protects against corrosion
- Anti-slip open ended jaw shape maintains grip on the fastener with only slight rotational pressure
- Both the open-ended head provides optimum accessibility
- Made from high-quality Chrome vanadium steel