- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Charging Current: 1mA
- LED indication
- USB Output Voltage: 5V/2A
- Charging Interface: Micro USB port
- The battery must be connected in parallel rather than in series.
JZ6864 Single USB 5V 1A Power bank charging modules pack of 50pcs
The Power Bank module is a single-chip solution design for mobile power. It includes a load management module. And also, an overvoltage protection module. This board is mostly used in batteries for boosting. It has a low Static Current, as a result, the whole circuit only consumes 1mA. There is no need for manual operation on this board.
This is the pack of 50 pieces of JZ6864 Single USB 5V 1A Power bank charging module
- This module provides under-voltage protection to the circuit.
- This board also ensure the output short circuit protection
- This board has 4 LEDs for indication
- Also, a Micro USB port for charging is available.