- Maximum recurrent peak reverse voltage : 1000V
- Maximum RMS voltage : 700V
- Maximum DC blocking voltage : 1000V
- Maximum average forward rectified current : 35Amp
- Peak forward surge current : 400Amp
- Surge overload rating : 400A
KBPC3510 - 35A 1000V Bridge diode rectifier pack of 2pcs
A single-phase bridge rectifier with a metal casing and a diffused junction is the KBPC3510. It has a strong dielectric case. Low reverse leakage current characterises it. This bridge rectifier is designed for severe loads. Many electronic circuits are known to frequently employ the bridge rectifier. Bridge rectifiers are frequently used to power a variety of fundamental electronic components. The bridge rectifier's function is to transform AC power into DC electricity. It is among the other rectifier circuits' most inventive. The KBPC3510 is a high-power 1000-volt bridge rectifier that can provide current in excess of 35 A. The KBPC3510 is designed for AC/DC power conversion in industrial and commercial applications. In order to power electronic equipment, they are typically used to convert voltage and current to direct current. They are employed to supply DC power from an AC power source as well as DC power to devices that require AC power.
- This is the pack of 2 pieces of KBPC3510 - 35A 1000V Bridge diode rectifier.
- Diffused Junction
- Low Reverse Leakage Current
- Low Power Loss, High Efficiency
- Surge Overload Rating to 400A Peak
- Electrically Isolated Metal Case for Maximum Heat Dissipation