- Switch function: SPST
- Contact rating: 100 mAh max.
- Pin space : 2.54mm
- Operating Temperature Range : -40 to 85 °C
- No. of pins : 10
Manual 5 way DIP switch standard profile BD05 pack of 5pcs
A DIP switch is a manual electric switch that pack with others in a group in a standard dual in line package(DIP). The term may refer to each individual switch, or to the unit as a whole. This type of switch is design to be use on a PCB along with other electronic components. It is commonly used to customize the behavior of an electronic device for specific situation. DIP switches are an alternative to jumper blocks. Their main advantage is that they are quicker to change and there are no parts to lose.
This is the pack of 5 pieces of Manual 5 way DIP switch standard profile BD05
- Address switch for industrial controls
- Logic switching for computers.
- Function controlling for numerous applications