- Model name : NANO R3
- Chip name : ATmega328
- Operating voltage : 5V
- Recommended operating voltage range : 5V to 12V
- Digital input/output pins : 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog input/output pins : 8
- Flash memory : 32KB
- Clock frequency : 16MHz
(+18% GST extra)
NANO R3 CH340 development board with ATmega328 microcontroller chipThe Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board. It is based on the ATmega328P chip. It is vital for your small project where you don’t need much of a pin-outs. But the small size is very important to make it look good. This Nano equips a low-cost USB-Serial Chip that makes it less in price than Nano with FTDI USB-Serial Chip used on older versions of Nano. The Nano can be powered via the mini-USB connection. The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
- Support USB download and power
- Support for external 5V to 12V DC power supply
- It supports power supply by 9V battery
- Support ISP download
- Automatic reset during program download.