- Model name : NANO R3
- Chip name : ATmega328
- Operating voltage : 5V
- Recommended operating voltage range : 5V to 12V
- Digital input/output pins : 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog input/output pins : 8
- Flash memory : 32KB
- Clock frequency : 16MHz
UNO R3 CH340G development board with ATMEGA328P (SMD) microcontroller chip:
The Electronic Spices “NANO R3 CH340 development board” is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board. It is worked on the advanced ATmega328P chip. The product is specially designed for your small project where you don’t need of messy and big pin-outs. This Nano board is equipped with a low-cost USB-Serial Chip that makes super affordable than older versions of Nano with FTDI USB-Serial Chip. NANO R3 CH340 development board is powered by a mini-USB connection. The power source is automatically selected as be the highest voltage source.
- Support USB download and power
- Support for external 5V to 12V DC power supply
- It supports power supply by 9V battery
- Support ISP download
- Automatic reset during program download.