- Number of channels: 1
- Supply voltage: 3.75V to 6V
- Quiescent current: 2mA
- Trigger voltage: 5V
- Trigger current: 20mA
- Current when the relay is active: 70mA
- Relay maximum contact voltage: 250V AC or 30V DC
- Relay maximum current: 10A
5V 1 channel relay module compatible with 5V microcontroller
The flexible 5V 1-Channel Relay Module is made to connect to 5V microcontrollers and other digital circuits. The low-voltage output of your microcontroller can be used to control high-voltage components like lights, motors, or appliances thanks to this module. Insuring that the microcontroller is protected from voltage spikes or backflows, offers isolation and protection. It is a popular option in DIY electronics and home automation projects where you need to remotely control numerous electrical items using a microcontroller because of its single channel, which is ideal for simple automation chores.
- A smooth integration with 5V microcontrollers is the goal of the design.
- It uses low-power impulses to operate high-power devices.
- It isolates and safeguards your microcontroller.
- ideally suited for DIY home automation and electronics applications.