- Module Dimensions: 31 x 13 x 14 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 3 gm.
- Supply Voltage: 4.5V~5.5V DC
- Measure Current Range: -5A~ 5A
- Sensitivity: 66mV/A
- The current sensor chips: ACS712_ELC-05B.
- Pin 5V power supply, on-board power indicator.
ACS712 - 5A range Current detector Sensor Module
5A range Current Sensor Module ACS712 consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the DIY. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage. This ACS721 current module is based on an ACS712 sensor, which can accurately detect AC or DC current. The maximum AC or DC that can be detected can reach 5A, and the present current signal can be read via the analog I / O port of Arduino.
- Over-current protection circuits,
- Battery chargers,
- Switching mode power supplies,
- Digital watt meters,
- Programmable current sources.