- Resistance: 1.5M ohm (Ω)
- Resistor type : carbon film resistor
- Tolerance: 5%.
- Power rating: 1/4Watt.
1.5M ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor pack of 50pcs
A form of resistor made of carbon that has been laminated on top of a metal strip is known as a "carbon film resistor." This resistance is frequently coupled to a cable carrying current in electrical circuits. Because of their affordability and superior stability, carbon film resistors are used. They can also be used to control the temperature in heating and cooling systems. They can be made by laying carbon-based materials on a conductive surface and acting as a form of resistor. Resistors not only decrease current flow but also voltage levels within circuits. Resistors are used in electrical circuits to control signal strength and restrict current flow. They are typically used to make high-frequency or high-voltage circuits because of their ability to tolerate high temperatures. They control the current flow in the circuit and help to prevent unwanted changes in the circuit from causing damage.
- This is the pack of 50 pieces of 1.5M ohm ( Ω ) 1/4 watt carbon film resistor.
- High reliability 1.5M ohm resistor
- ±5% Tolerance carbon film type
- Excellent heat withstand
- Long life
- Used in chargers
- Small DIY projects
- Used in the fan speed regulator or controller
- Lighting the bulb (in the switches or the controller of your led lighting)
- Street lights.