- Operational amplifier
- Number of pins: 8
- Supply voltage: 18V
- Differential input voltage: 15V
- Differential voltage amplification: 200V/mv
- Supply current: 1.5mA
- Short circuit and overload protection
- Low power consumption
LM741 Operational amplifier 8 pin IC pack of 2pcs
This is an operational amplifier IC. It is a DC-coupled high gain electronic voltage amplifier. It has only one op-amp inside. An operational amplifier IC is used as a comparator that compares two signals. First is the inverting and the Second is the non-inverting signal. The main function of this IC is to do the mathematical operations in various circuits. Op-amps have a large gain and are usually used as a voltage amplifier. It can operate with a single or dual power supply voltage.
This is the pack of 2 pieces of LM741 Operational amplifier 8 pin IC
- Consists of short circuit and overload protection.
- Low power consumption.
- The large common-mode rejection ratio
- No external frequency compensation is required.