- Operating voltage: 5V DC
- Interface type: Analog and Digital
- High sensitivity to smoke and combustible gasses like Hydrogen, LPG & Propane.
- Low Cost
- Stable & Long Life.
- Board Power indication
MQ-2 Flammable gas and smoke detection sensor module
The MQ-2 Gas sensor can detect or measure gases like LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO, and even methane. The MQ-2 sensor module comes with a Digital Pin which makes this sensor operate even without a microcontroller and that comes in handy when you are only trying to detect one particular gas. When it comes to measuring the gas in ppm the analog pin has to be used, the analog pin is also TTL driven and works on 5V and hence can be used with most common microcontrollers.
- The detector measures Gases like LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO, and even methane.
- Air quality monitor
- Gas leak alarm
- Safety standard maintenance
- Maintaining environment standards in hospitals