- Advance technology
- Input diode forward voltage : 1.25V
- Collector-emitter voltage : 80V
- Collector current : 50mA
- Cut-off frequency : 80 kHz
- Rise time : 18us
- Fall time : 18us
PS817 General purpose photocoupler DIP 4 Pins IC pack of 10pcs
This is a mini-size 4 pin photo-coupler IC. This has an in-built transistor that is controlled by light (photon). So, this IC basically has an IR LED and a Photo-resistor inside it. This IC is used to provide electrical isolation between two circuits. It reflects the digital signal that is given to the IR LED to the transistor. But there will be no hard electrical connection occur between the IR LED and transistor. This IC provides isolation to a noisy signal coming from your digital equipment. The use of this IC is pretty straightforward. So, if you are looking for an IC to provide optical isolation in your circuit design. Then this IC might be the right choice for you.
This is the pack of 10 pieces of PS817 General purpose photocoupler DIP 4 Pin IC
- Anode pin - Anode pin of the IR LED. Connect to a logic input.
- Cathode pin - Cathode pin of the IR LED. Connect it to ground
- Emitter pin - Connect to the emitter pin of the transistor
- Collector pin - Connect it to the collector pin of the transistor