- Working voltage : 5V
- IR signal detection range : 38khz
- Operating current : 5mA
- High Range and wide coverage area.
- Low power consumption
- Has in-built pre amplifier
- Package includes : 2 pieces
TSOP1738 Infrared receiver 3 pin (SM0038) pack of 2pcs
The TSOP1738 is an IR Receiver module for infrared remote control systems. This receiver has the ability to read the output signals from home remotes. This receiver picks up the signal of 38khz. So if you are looking for a sensor to analyze, re-create or duplicate the functions of a remote then this IC is the perfect choice for you. It operates on 5V and consumes around 5mA to operate.
This is the pack of 2 pieces of TSOP1738 Infrared receiver 3 pin
- Receive IR signals
- Decode Remote signals
- Wireless control applications
- IR Remote tester circuits