- Onboard TTP229 capacitive touch sensor
- Operating voltage 2.4V~5.5V.
- Built-in regulator.
- Operating current = 3V no load.
- At fast mode typical 9.0uA
- The response time about 100mS at fast mode, 200mS at low power mode
TTP229 - 16 Channel capacitive touch sensor module
TTP229 - 16 Channel Capacitive Touch Sensor Module uses the touch-sensing IC TTP229 to sense the touch input thus making it easy to add capacitive touch input to your project. The touching detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button keys with diverse pad sizes. The module has 16 touchpads. Power the module with 2.4 ~ 5.5V DC and the touchpad is all active to sense the input.
- Wide consumer products
- Waterproofed electric products
- Button key replacement