- Photosensitive Array: 640 x 480.
- IO Voltage: 2.5V to 3.0V.
- Operating Power: 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV.
- Sleeping Mode: <20μA
- Lens Size: 1/6″.
- Vision Angle: 25 degrees.
- Max. Frame Rate: 30fps VGA.
- Electronic Exposure: 1 to 510 row.
- Pixel Coverage: 3.6μm x 3.6μm.
- Duck Current: 12 mV/s at 60℃.
OV7670 Camera Image sensor module
OV7670 Camera Module is a precise small size, high sensitivity, and low voltage CMOS image Sensor module for capturing and processing the image. It is based on an OV7670 image sensor. Through SCCB bus control, the sensor can output the whole frame, sampling, and various resolutions of 8 bits of data. The product VGA image can reach up to a maximum of 30 frames per second. Users can completely control the image quality, data format and transmission mode. All the process of image processing functions can be through the SCCB programming interface, including gamma curve, white balance, saturation, and chroma. The OV7670 is a low-cost image sensor DSP that can operate at a maximum of 30 fps and 640 x 480 ("VGA") resolutions, equivalent to 0.3 Megapixels. The captured image can be pre-processed by the DSP before sending it out. This preprocessing can be configured via the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB). In addition, the image sensor has been in the application of unique sensor technology, by reducing or eliminating the optical or electronic defect such as fixed pattern noise, tail, floating away, etc., to improve the quality of the image, and get the clear and stable color images.
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Lens shading correction
- Flicker (50/60 Hz) auto-detection
- De-noise level auto adjust
- Supports image sizes: VGA, CIF, and any size scaling down from CIF to 40x30
- Automatic image control functions include automatic exposure control (AEC), automatic gain control (AGC), automatic white balance(AWB), automatic band filter (ABF), and automatic black-level calibration (ABLC)
- ISP includes noise reduction and defect correction
- Supports LED and flash strobe mode
- Supports scaling
- Output support for Raw RGB, RGB (GRB 4:2:2, RGB565/555/444), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) formats
- Image quality controls include color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness (edge enhancement), and anti-blooming
- Saturation level auto adjust (UV adjust)
- Edge enhancement level auto adjust