- For Speed Control Of all Types of DC Brush Motors
- For Controlling Automotive Cooling Fan Speed, Auto Fan Speed, Windshield Wipers, Auto Air Conditioning.
- For Controlling Belt Speed, Pipeline Exhaust Fan Speed, Treadmill Speed, Multi-Speed Parallel Computer Fan, Electronic Fan Speed.
PWM DC Motor Speed Controller Speed Switch Module
This DC Motor Speed Controller lets you control the speed of a DC motor using a Pulse Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 5%-100%. It can be used to drive all DC Brushed Motors that work between 6V-28V DC and consume up to 3A of current.
- Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals.
- Connect a voltage of 6V-28V DC to the circuit making sure of the correct polarity of the connection. (Note- The voltage applied to the motor will be supply voltage applied to the circuit. It is recommended to add an appropriately rated fuse inline with the positive supply in order to protect the circuit from any possible short circuits.)
- You can now control the speed of the motor through potentiometer.