- Operating voltage : 3.6V to 5V DC
- Digital output : logic one (+3.5V DC) logic zero (0V DC)
- Mounting hole size : 3mm
- IC model name : 393
- Distance measuring range : 2cm to 30cm
- Effective distance range : 2cm to 80 cm
IR Proximity Sensor for Line Follower
IR Proximity Sensor for Line Follower is a multipurpose infrared sensor that can be used for obstacle sensing, line sensing, etc., and also as an encoder sensor. The sensor provides a digital output. The sensor outputs a logic one (+3.5V) at the digital output when an object is placed in front of the sensor and logic zero (0V) when there is no object in front of the sensor. An onboard LED is used to indicate the presence of an object. This IR PROXIMITY/ OBSTACLE SENSOR is designed to work with almost all ARDUINO boards and MICROCONTROLLERs - AVR, PIC, 8051, ARM, etc. Operating Voltage: 5V Adjustable Range using preset (potentiometer onboard) Since the sensor module works on INFRARED, for obstacles with reflective surfaces (white-colored), the maximum range will be higher and for non-reflective surfaces (black colored), and the maximum range will be lower. This can in turn be used for detecting white/black lines (inline follower ROBOTs) or bright/dark objects (in object identification ROBOTs) Useful for various Robotic Applications, Room Visitor Counter Systems, etc.
- This can in turn be used for detecting white/black lines (inline follower ROBOTs) or bright/dark objects (in object identification ROBOTs),
- Useful for various Robotic Applications, Room Visitor Counter Systems, etc.,
- Compatible with Arduino, RASPBERRY PI, ARM, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc.