- Model name : UNO Rev3
- Chip name : ATmega16U2
- Operating voltage : 5V
- Recommended voltage range : 5V to 12V
- Digital input/output pins : 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output).
- Analog input/output pins : 6
UNO R3 AVR USB Development board with ATMEG16U2 microcontroller chip
The Uno R3 is an open-source microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 chip. This Board has 14 digital input/output pins, 6 analog input pins. It has onboard 16 MHz ceramic resonators, a port for USB connection, an ICSP header and a microcontroller reset button, etc. It contains everything you need to support the microcontroller. Using the board is also very easy, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a DC adapter or battery to get running. The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it features the Atmega16U2A programmed as a USB-to-serial converter. While the UNO can be powered via the USB connection or with an external power supply, the power source is selected automatically.
- Prototyping of electronics products and systems
- Easy to use for beginner-level DIY projects and makers.
- Also, projects require Multiple I/O interfaces and communications.